Monday, September 17, 2012

'She makes everything sweeter!' Nick Knowles, 49, marries 25-year-old bride Jessica in romantic ceremony

By Sarah Bull


There might be 25 years between them, but Nick Knowles dismissed any concerns about the age gap between himself and girlfriend Jessica Rose Moor as the pair wed in a romantic ceremony in Rome.

The DIY SOS star, who turns 50 this year, posed up with his 25-year-old bride as he told Hello! magazine that Jessica 'makes everything sweeter'.

He told the magazine: 'I came to the conclusion that you can't spend your life worrying about everybody else.

'She makes everything sweeter!' Nick Knowles, 49, opened up about his love for new wife Jessica Rose Moor, 25, as the pair wed in Rome

'I'd looked after other people for as long as I could remember and what I knew for sure was that Jessica made me a happier, calmer, far nicer person.

'She makes everything sweeter. As one of life's romantics, I'd always hoped that I'd find someone who would make me truly happy and with whom I could look into the future long-term - and I have.'

Father-of-three Knowles looked dapper in a grey suit teamed with a pink shirt and tie for the occasion, while Jessica opted for a modest white lace off-the-shoulder gown and matching veil.

And despite the fact that the pair hit the headlines when they started dating due to the age difference, Jessica said she was never put off the relationship.

She said: 'Because of Nick being in the public eye and because of the age difference between us and the fact he has children, there was a lot to consider and I wasn't prepared to enter the relationship lightly.

'When we started dating, of course I was aware that there was a big age difference, but there really is no sign of it in our day-to-day relationship.

'I find it very bizarre, the suggestion that I must have some other reason for being with Nick other than the fact that I have fallen totally, completely in love with him.'


Hitting the headlines: Nick dismissed concerns about the 25-year age gap with his new wife as the pair married


Screen star: Knowles is arguably most famous for hosting BBC transformation show DIY SOS


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment