Friday, November 2, 2012

Robbie Savage 'spotted leaving Michelle Mone's house in the early hours of the morning' after Pride of Britain Awards

By Louise Saunders


They'd attended a star-studded evening at the Pride of Britain Awards on Monday night.

And it would seem Robbie Savage and Michelle Mone struck up a new friendship at the event after they were spotted 'strolling down the street together at 2.40 in the morning'.

The 38-year-old football pundit was then seen leaving the London home of the lingerie mogul in the early hours of the morning, according to The Sun newspaper.

New friends: Robbie Savage was reportedly spotted leaving the London home of Michelle Mone in the early hours of Tuesday morning after the Pride of Britain Awards

Robbie - who has two young sons with his wife Sarah - and the 41-year-old Ultimo boss were sat apart from each other throughout the awards bash at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, but guests claim they grew 'increasingly tactile' towards each other throughout the evening.

Although the pair are believed to have left separately, they were later spotted arriving at Michelle's home in Mayfair and going in 'together'.

However, Michelle - who split from her business partner husband Michael in 2011 - explained the reason behind the late-night visit was because Robbie's personal assistant was staying with her.

And a representative for the football star explained he was only at Michelle's home for an hour before leaving to get a taxi.

Late-night visit: The lingerie mogul explained Robbie's personal assistant was staying with her

She told The Sun: 'I am friends with Robbie and his PA Trisha, who lives in Nottingham and was staying with me that night.'

Michelle admitted that while the pair are friends, Robbie is not her 'type'.

Meanwhile, Robbie's spokesman Paul Mace added: 'He walked back with Michelle to meet up with his PA.'

Michelle split from Michael - the father of her three children - in December 2011 over his friendship with Ultimo designer Samantha Bunn, 31.

She has given him until Friday to buy control of their multi-million pound business after initially offering to buy him out.

Earlier this week, she tweeted: 'I’m hoping my ex will accept offer for me to buy him out of the business I started.

'I have made him an offer to buy him out which he has until Friday to consider.'

According to Celebrity Networth, Michelle is worth £39 million.

Since splitting from her husband, the underwear mogul briefly dated financier Karl French, but later admitted they struggled to see each other with his primary residence being in Dubai.

She recently said of her single status: 'I’m enjoying being single at the moment and if one day I’m 65 with 10 cats I’ll be happy with that.

'When I first got divorced I found myself feeling guilty for not being in a relationship but I have gotten past that now. I was married when I was 19 and I was scared to be on my own, but now I am getting used to it and I have grown to like it. I feel the best I have ever felt.'

Representatives for both Michelle Mone and Robbie Savage have been contacted by MailOnline.

In happier times: Michelle split from her business partner husband Michael in 2011


source:dailymail




No comments:

Post a Comment